Bajarwadi, a village situated at the base of Vichitragarh/ Rohida fort is a quick weekend getaway for all people living in Mumbai and Pune.
Here’s a few things you can do when you visit Bajarwadi.
- Go trekking to the Rohida fort.
- Visit the village scientist- Mr. Shankar (Maharaj) Shinde and take a look at his inventions.
- Go for a bullock cart ride
- Take a village tour – You can visit the Akhada and look at a real Dangal or be witness to the ‘kushti’ sessions. The village is replete with Maratha history and the villagers will only be excited to share a few stories.
- Munch on freshly harvested groundnuts.
- Nature Walks / Biodiversity Walks / Medicinal Plant Walks
- Learn the processes of farming, poultry and goat/bullocks rearing, dairy farm.How to get there?